1. How many blog entries are made by the corporation/author?
2. How many participants exist?
3. How many comments exist?
4. How many links (blogroll) are on the site?
5. What search engine is used?
6. Does the blog have a blog policy and liability statement?
7. Who is the audience?
8. What is the writing style (formal/informal)?
9. What is the writing tone (personal/professional)?
10. What is the blog intent from the corporate and blogger perspective?
A scale of analysis for each evaluation step will be used when reviewing a sample of corporate blogs. The data will be collated and transformed into a statistical model for presentation.