- improved writing skills for print and online work
- broadened perspectives on technology and business trends
- stronger critical thinking skills for analysis
- enhanced quantitative abilities for statistical application
- developed professional conduct and contacts
During the study, I produced the following work:
1. Research paper -- "Why is corporate blogging relevant to business students?"
Achievement: 1st prize in Professionalism -- USC Undergraduate Writing Competition 2006
Internship: Imedia Connection Inc.
2. Knowledge Management System -- Biz Blog Review
Achievement: Grand Prize -- USC Webfest 2006
3. Independent Study on Corporate Blogs --
Statistical analysis of 32 corporate blogs; two research papers based on primary research interviews with corporate bloggers and academics; guest speaker to advanced business writing class at USC Marshall School of Business with video footage; and http://bizblogreview.blogspot.com knowledge management system.
Achievement: Honors -- USC Undergraduate Symposium 2006
The USC Chronicle article, "Taking Another Leap in Technology", discussing this study is accessible at this link: