Friday, March 10, 2006

My Blog Is Locked - Was Locked!


Blogger.com locked my blog on Wednesday morning - March 8, 2006 - just when I attempted to post a discussion about Internet2. I even deleted the draft on Internet2 to see if I could continue posting without success.

Even though I have "clicked here" and followed the instructions to have my blog unlisted as a Spam Blog so that I can post again, Blogger.com have not unlocked it. In fact, in 8 days time, my blog could be deleted -- according to Blogger.com.

I received an email from Blogger Support yesterday saying that that my blog is now unlocked. Here is the email:

Re: [#411369] Non-spam review and verification request: http://bizblogreview.blogspot.com
Mar 9 (20 hours ago)

Hello,
Your blog has been reviewed, verified, and whitelisted so that it will nolonger appear as potential spam. If you sign out of Blogger and sign backin again, you should be able to post as normal. Thanks for your patience,and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
Sincerely, Blogger Support


Since I am posting this draft on Friday March 10, 2006 at 9:00 am - it is clear that I still cannot publish and my blog is still locked. Click on the picture above to enlarge and view.

I have emailed and emailed Blogger Support too - time is running out Blogger.com...

THIS POST WAS ORIGINALLY A DRAFT AND AT 11:47 AM MARCH 10 - Biz Blog Review is unlocked! Thank you Blogger.com (and anyone else who helped!).

No comments: