- Corporate blogs are more spontaneous, more personal, and require fewer vetting-levels than corporate websites that require multiple levels of approval.
- Corporate bloggers, such as Mohammed Amin, are able to exhibit their personal style that is associated with the corporation (giving the corporation a "personal face").
- Corporate bloggers extend a welcome and showcase of their expertise to companies that seek their professional services.
- Referencing the corporate blog in the signature space of emails enables existing business contacts to visit the blog.
- A challenge is to have the time to create original posts on a regular basis.
Monday, March 06, 2006
Points to Note: Why Mohammed Amin Blogs
As a corporate blogger, Mohammed Amin considers a number of points as follows: